JD 1971, Brooklyn Law School; BA 1967, University of Oklahoma
1972 Florida; 1980 New York; 1980 U.S. Supreme Court; 1972 U.S. District Court (5th Circuit); 1978 U.S. District Court (11th Circuit).
Principal/Attorney 1986-present, Samuel J. Weiss, P.A.
1982-83, Nohrr, Nohrr, Brushwood, Ellis & Weiss, P.A.
Principal/Attorney 1982-83, Samuel J. Weiss, P.A.
Partner 1975-82, Roth & Weiss, P.A.
Associate 1972-75, Welbaum, Zook, Jones & Williams, P.A.
- Co-Chairman, Orange County Family Law Committee, 1999-2001
- Past President and Founder, Collaborative Family Law Group of Central Florida, Inc.
- The Florida Bar
- Family Law Section
- Law School Liaison (past Committee Member)
- New York Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- Family Law Committe (past Chairman)
- The Commercial Law League of America
- ATLA (past Florida Representative)
- Orange County Fee Arbitration Committee (past Cochair)
- Florida Supreme Court Certified Family Mediator
- American Arbitration Association (Designated Arbitrator)
- Valencia Community College and Daytona Beach Community College (Recipient Adjunct Faculty)
- University of Florida School of Law (Guest Lecturer)
- National Institute of Banking (Lecturer)
- Orange County Association of Legal Secretaries (Lecturer)
- A Variety of business and civil organizations
American Diabetes Association Florida Affiliate (Officer; Director); Jewish Community Center (past Vice President); Rotary International; Mason; Shriner. Mr. Weiss also practices Alternative Dispute Resolution.